Spectacular Red Arrow display over Cambridgeshire caught on camera
- Credit: Thomas Fisher
Photographers across Cambridgeshire and Huntingdonshire have been capturing today's spectacular Red Arrow display in all its colourful glory.
Chatteris postman and photographer Martyn Jolley captured footage of the Red Arrows flying over Huntingdon today using his phone camera.
He said: "I was down Doddington Road in Chatteris when I saw the red and blue smoke in the sky over Huntingdon."
"I saw them coming and it was quite loud but passed by in a few seconds.
"It was great to capture because it's not a sight you see on your post round every day."
You may also want to watch:
Ian Gowler, of Doddington, who captured the flyover on camera, said: "There were only seven in formation and two were a bit behind.
"Normally there is 10 but I wonder if Red 5 is still at Marham after the bird strike yesterday."
- 1 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 4 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 5 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 6 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 7 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 8 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 9 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 10 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder