VIDEO: You’ve Been Framed to feature Santa ‘punching’ elf at March Christmas lights switch-on
THE moment Santa accidentally punched one of his elves during a Fenland lights switch-on will feature on You’ve Been Framed on Christmas Day.
It was at the March Christmas lights switch-on in 2007 that little Harry Skoulding, son of Fenland councillor Rob Skoulding, was accidentally punched in the face by Santa on his sleigh as he threw sweets to the crowds.
Unfazed by the incident, Harry shrugged off Santa’s apologies continued to smile and wave to the crowds as the sleigh made its way back to the Oliver Cromwell Hotel.
The ‘punch’ was caught on video and Harry, now aged nine, submitted the film to You’ve Been Framed.
This week he received a letter confirming that the ‘punch’ will feature in the new show on Christmas Day, which airs at 5.30pm on ITV1. Harry will also receive a cheque for �250 next month.
You may also want to watch:
Cllr Skoulding said: “The cheque is going to take three or four weeks to arrive but when it does Harry will give it to the Christmas lights committee.
“When he presents it he won’t be dressed as an elf. Knowing Harry he’ll probably wear boxing gloves hoping to get his own back on Santa!”
- 1 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 4 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 5 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 6 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 9 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 10 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town