15 iconic drone photographs capture the quintessential nature of Cambridgeshire and beyond
- Credit: Archant
His photographs have become a familiar feature of our newspapers – and those that impress the most have often been aerial shots.
Terry Harris is at the forefront of drone photography and has equipped himself with some of the latest technology to offer a new window on our world.
From stunning views of events to timeless images of the Cambridgeshire countryside, his work is used by a wide range of media from national newspapers to international magazines.
We asked him to select 15 of his best – those that reflect the diversity of his work and capture the quintessential character of our county and country.
“I still enjoy the challenge and variety photography brings to my day,” he says.
You may also want to watch:
“I appreciate the people I meet, the places I go and the hours I work. I have had the privilege to photograph politicians, celebrities, royalty, and business leaders from around the world.
“I give the same level of commitment, focus and professionalism to all my clients bar none.”
- 1 Jail for man who broke partner’s nose and intimidated witness
- 2 Slimmer crowned 'greatest loser' after dropping four stone
- 3 Two mystery sinkholes appear across town during scorching weekend
- 4 Thunderstorms set to hit Cambs after hot intense weekend
- 5 Katie Price mistakes BBC Look East presenter for Natalie Cassidy
- 6 Litter pickers find stolen handbag snatched from shopper last year
- 7 Prepare to be ‘as horrified as I was’ says former audit chair
- 8 Hotel has everything you need for a relaxing staycation
- 9 Bombshell result in village polls leaves 115 homes plan in doubt
- 10 Walking tours, open days and exhibitions to 'celebrate the Fens'
Terry does both press and commercial photography and video and can be contacted on 07747606996.