15 iconic drone photographs capture the quintessential nature of Cambridgeshire and beyond
- Credit: Archant
His photographs have become a familiar feature of our newspapers – and those that impress the most have often been aerial shots.
Terry Harris is at the forefront of drone photography and has equipped himself with some of the latest technology to offer a new window on our world.
From stunning views of events to timeless images of the Cambridgeshire countryside, his work is used by a wide range of media from national newspapers to international magazines.
We asked him to select 15 of his best – those that reflect the diversity of his work and capture the quintessential character of our county and country.
“I still enjoy the challenge and variety photography brings to my day,” he says.
“I appreciate the people I meet, the places I go and the hours I work. I have had the privilege to photograph politicians, celebrities, royalty, and business leaders from around the world.
“I give the same level of commitment, focus and professionalism to all my clients bar none.”
- 1 Man, 28, dies after truck and lorries crash on A47
- 2 Unauthorised encampments across Cambs a 'tricky issue' says Police and Crime Commissioner
- 3 NHS staff praised for ‘virtually eliminating’ long waiting times
- 4 Two combine harvesters catch fire in under 12 hours
- 5 £150,000 splashpad to open in Wisbech
- 6 Discount store expanding making it ‘bigger and better for customers’
- 7 How you can treat and prevent heatstroke in your pets
- 8 Voi trial ‘confuses people’ about illegal e-scooters
- 9 Dr Who/Alice in Wonderland parody mashup performance comes to March this Summer
- 10 Driver cleared by reason of insanity over death of Louis Thorold
Terry does both press and commercial photography and video and can be contacted on 07747606996.