Man convicted of attempted murder, robbery and attempted GBH could be on the run in March after escaping HMP Springhill prison
- Credit: THAMES VALLEY POLICE / WIKI FILE
A prisoner who was convinced of attempted murder, robbery and attempted GBH could be in March after escaping prison in Buckinghamshire.
Anthony Bolden absconded from HMP Springhill on Thursday, May 30 at around 9.30pm and is believed to have links in March.
The 55-year-old - who has tattoos on his arms, torso and left hand - is believed to also have links in Hertfordshire, Suffolk, Kingston-Upon-Thames and West Kensington in London.
Bolden is described as white, 6ft 1ins tall, of slim build and has short grey hair. He is clean shaven, and wears glasses.
He was serving a sentence at the Category D prison for attempted murder, robbery and attempted grievous bodily harm.
You may also want to watch:
Investigating officer, Detective Sergeant Bruce Wilson, of Aylesbury Vale CID, said: "We are appealing for the public's help to trace Anthony Bolden.
"If you see him, or see anyone matching his description, please do not approach him, call police instead.
- 1 Six slimmers lose 40 stone between them
- 2 Dog theft threat is real says Cambs police
- 3 Town's hidden vaults, cells and crypts brought to life in 3D virtual tour
- 4 The key revelations from Meghan and Harry's Oprah interview
- 5 Council leader faces claim he broke confidentiality on farmgate report
- 6 Appeal after theft of JCB Telehandler
- 7 Wetherspoon refused permission for £2m Ely pub - too big say planners
- 8 Two cars – including Range Rover – stolen overnight in keyless thefts
- 9 Joined up thinking boosts Wisbech and Ely rail projects
- 10 Father of baby killed at Waterbeach criticises response to A10 safety calls
"If anyone has information relating to Bolden's whereabouts, please call police on 101 and quote reference number 43190162876.
"Alternatively you can call the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111."