Man convicted of attempted murder, robbery and attempted GBH could be on the run in March after escaping HMP Springhill prison
- Credit: THAMES VALLEY POLICE / WIKI FILE
A prisoner who was convinced of attempted murder, robbery and attempted GBH could be in March after escaping prison in Buckinghamshire.
Anthony Bolden absconded from HMP Springhill on Thursday, May 30 at around 9.30pm and is believed to have links in March.
The 55-year-old - who has tattoos on his arms, torso and left hand - is believed to also have links in Hertfordshire, Suffolk, Kingston-Upon-Thames and West Kensington in London.
Bolden is described as white, 6ft 1ins tall, of slim build and has short grey hair. He is clean shaven, and wears glasses.
He was serving a sentence at the Category D prison for attempted murder, robbery and attempted grievous bodily harm.
Investigating officer, Detective Sergeant Bruce Wilson, of Aylesbury Vale CID, said: "We are appealing for the public's help to trace Anthony Bolden.
"If you see him, or see anyone matching his description, please do not approach him, call police instead.
- 1 Police 'increasingly concerned' for man missing since early hours yesterday
- 2 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 3 Man, 28, dies after truck and lorries crash on A47
- 4 Three rail and bus strikes in London and the East this week
- 5 Andre Rieu brings new summer concert to Cambridgeshire cinemas
- 6 Two combine harvesters catch fire in under 12 hours
- 7 Unauthorised encampments across Cambs a 'tricky issue' says Police and Crime Commissioner
- 8 Wire damage disrupts Great Northern trains between Hitchin and Peterborough
- 9 Discount store expanding making it ‘bigger and better for customers’
- 10 Arson causes fire to rip through derelict building
"If anyone has information relating to Bolden's whereabouts, please call police on 101 and quote reference number 43190162876.
"Alternatively you can call the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111."