Police want to speak to March men about violent robbery in Newport, Wales, where £7,000 of jewellery was stolen and a man in his 80s was assaulted
- Credit: Archant
Police want to speak to two March men about a violent robbery where a man in his 80s was assaulted in Wales.
They are appealing for information to locate 27-year-old Lukascz Kirylczuk and Lukascz Weckowicz, 32, from the March area of Cambridgeshire, who are suspected to have stolen £7,000 worth of jewellery.
The incident happened in Newport on Saturday September 9.
Police said: “Two men pretended to be customers before distracting and assaulting the staff member, leaving his with a cut to the eye.
“The offenders went on to cause damage to a display case and made off with approximately £7,000 worth of jewellery.
You may also want to watch:
“The investigation is ongoing and no arrests have been made at this time.”
If you have any information relating to the whereabouts of these men, please contact Gwent Police on 101 quoting log number 231 09/09/17 or anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 2 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 3 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 4 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 5 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 6 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 7 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 8 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 9 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 10 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry