VIP treatment for Absolutely Fabulous ladies night at The Light Cinema
- Credit: Archant
It was all fun, games and Bolly in Wisbech on Friday night as The Light Cinema’s ladies night ensured a stylish Wisbech premiere for ‘Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie’.
Ab Fab lovers were given VIP treatment by local salon Top to Toe, who provided ‘speed hairdressing’ to around 50 people on the night.
The team of eight, including hairdressers and a make-up artist, created a pop-up boutique ‘styling experience’ and photo booth to capture all of the glam moments.
“Popular looks included the Patsy and the Edina,” said Top To Toe managing director Sarah Davies.
“There was a real buzz, lots of fun and laughter. Everyone had a great night.”
You may also want to watch:
The 180-seater cinema sold out for the glitzy and glamorous evening.
Absolutely Fabulous is now showing at The Light Cinema, Wisbech.
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 3 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 4 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 5 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 6 Farm donates pumpkins and money to hospitals ‘close to our hearts’
- 7 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 8 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 9 Man found dead in March
- 10 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire