Visitors invited to a Q and A and open day at Fenland Crematorium
FENLAND Crematorium, on Knights End Road, March, will be holding a public information open day between 10am and 2pm on Saturday.
Visitors will be able to view the crematorium grounds and facilities. Staff will be available at the event to answer any questions that visitors have about the cremation process or the services that Fenland Crematorium will provide.
Fenland Crematorium is managed by Dignity, the leading UK crematoria operator who operates 34 other sites in towns and cities across the country.
Chris Black, Crematoria Manager for Dignity at Fenland said: “Fenland Crematorium provides the local community with the highest possible standards of service and facilities that are second to none.
“We are offering shorter journey times and services that last 45 minutes so families do not feel rushed on the day they want to remember their loved one. The grounds of the crematorium will continue to be developed so that our visitors have a place of beauty and tranquillity in which to pay their last respects.”
For further details about this event contact the crematorium on 01354 650577
- 1 Boxing club 'absolutely gutted' as mass brawl abandons show
- 2 Live music, over 100 stalls and fair rides as Christmas market returns
- 3 Thief will spend Christmas in prison after breaching court order
- 4 Grandmother paralysed by Covid slowly improving, judge told
- 5 Owner left excited as town's 'heirloom' features on I'm A Celebrity trial
- 6 Horse rider injured in crash on Ramsey Road in Warboys
- 7 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 8 Drug dealers operating the ‘Marlo’ and ‘Star’ lines have been jailed
- 9 Staff threatened with sledgehammer in armed robbery at St Neots jewellers
- 10 Rail passengers urged to plan ahead of vital junction rebuild