Visitors invited to a Q and A and open day at Fenland Crematorium
FENLAND Crematorium, on Knights End Road, March, will be holding a public information open day between 10am and 2pm on Saturday.
Visitors will be able to view the crematorium grounds and facilities. Staff will be available at the event to answer any questions that visitors have about the cremation process or the services that Fenland Crematorium will provide.
Fenland Crematorium is managed by Dignity, the leading UK crematoria operator who operates 34 other sites in towns and cities across the country.
Chris Black, Crematoria Manager for Dignity at Fenland said: “Fenland Crematorium provides the local community with the highest possible standards of service and facilities that are second to none.
“We are offering shorter journey times and services that last 45 minutes so families do not feel rushed on the day they want to remember their loved one. The grounds of the crematorium will continue to be developed so that our visitors have a place of beauty and tranquillity in which to pay their last respects.”
You may also want to watch:
For further details about this event contact the crematorium on 01354 650577
- 1 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 2 Campsite owner's pledge to conserve water meadow
- 3 Couple swap healthcare for glamping with new venture
- 4 Former Fen pupil’s McLaren supercar work leads to national award
- 5 How defibrillator access varies across the Fens and East Cambridgeshire
- 6 Damning care home report reveals all areas ‘require improvement’
- 7 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 8 ‘It’s a sad thing really’ - vandalism at village church and war memorial
- 9 Mayor ‘wantonly diverted’ £40m of housing cash