Vote UKIP to refresh the political ambience and rid country of the two-party, same old shafting of electorate
UKIP has set the agenda in this lead-up to the election.
People of other parties and none have dared to espouse UKIP as racist. Not anywhere at any time have I seen such an accusation backed by factual evidence.
Then, it follows that the three main parties adopt the same language as UKIP – “let’s end open borders”.
Why? Because they see the surge in UKIP support and therefore start to take UKIP and Farage seriously.
What an example of crass, unprincipled, spin that is.
You may also want to watch:
If you want to break the mould of the Oxbridge political elite of careerist politicians then vote UKIP. Stop this two-party, same old shafting of the electorate and get UKIP into power.
UKIP will refresh the political ambiance and rid the governance of our country of the apathy which props up Cameron – Miliband and Clegg.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 4 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 5 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 7 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 8 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 9 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 10 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
Miliband’s policies are the same as Cameron’s. Have a read if you don’t believe me.
Clegg and the Lib Dems are a waste of space. The Lib Dem members should have booted Clegg out. If they did they would not be facing the whitewash heading their way.
This is the time to change the way we are governed, ridding us of political correctness and a fear of speaking as you deem right as long as you don’t incite hatred or violence.
Let’s show all those in politics that it is us, the people, who want the politicians to do as we vote them for.
You can do this by voting UKIP and knocking the same old political elite from their comfort zone pedestal.