Voting is now open in the hunt for March Sainsbury’s charity partner of the year
- Credit: Archant
Voting opens as Sainsbury’s March continues search for new local charity partner for 2017/18.
Customer voting is open at the Mill View store as the Local Charity of the Year scheme returns for a ninth year.
The winner will receive a year of support from the store, which includes fundraising and awareness raising.
Voting runs until Sunday (25) and customers can elect their favourite charity either in-store or online at www.sainsburyslocalcharity.co.uk/.
The charities shortlisted by Sainsbury’s March are: Break, which provide moving on support for young people; Eddie’s, which offers an Artworks for adults with learning disabilities; Maple Grove community Group, which supports the local community to enhance the lives of local families.
You may also want to watch:
Ali Evans, store manager, urged everyone to get voting and said the winning charity will be announced in July.
- 1 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 2 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 3 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 6 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 7 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 8 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 9 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 10 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home