Walking the dog
I M assured this is true and it concerns the evening perambulations of Chatteris town councillor Chris Howes. Cllr Howes tells me a few weeks ago he popped out, as is his want, to give the dog a late evening airing. Passing a pub, said councillor poppe
I'M assured this is true and it concerns the evening perambulations of Chatteris town councillor Chris Howes.
Cllr Howes tells me a few weeks ago he popped out, as is his want, "to give the dog a late evening airing."
Passing a pub, said councillor "popped in for a couple of jars."
Returning home he undressed, got into bed, but then hurriedly put his clothes back on.
You may also want to watch:
"What's the matter?" inquired his wife.
"I've left the dog in the pub," retorted Cllr Howes.
- 1 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 2 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 3 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 4 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 5 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 6 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors
- 7 Students dare to dream of England Lionesses spot after trial success
- 8 March lorry and cyclist collision: Eye-witness saw ‘boy laid in the road’
- 9 Man killed in Estover Road motorbike crash named by police
- 10 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
And the name of his local? Walk The Dog.