Walking the dog
I M assured this is true and it concerns the evening perambulations of Chatteris town councillor Chris Howes. Cllr Howes tells me a few weeks ago he popped out, as is his want, to give the dog a late evening airing. Passing a pub, said councillor poppe
I'M assured this is true and it concerns the evening perambulations of Chatteris town councillor Chris Howes.
Cllr Howes tells me a few weeks ago he popped out, as is his want, "to give the dog a late evening airing."
Passing a pub, said councillor "popped in for a couple of jars."
Returning home he undressed, got into bed, but then hurriedly put his clothes back on.
You may also want to watch:
"What's the matter?" inquired his wife.
"I've left the dog in the pub," retorted Cllr Howes.
- 1 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 2 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 3 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 4 Trades group hears of alarming rise in shop worker abuse amid Covid
- 5 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 6 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 7 BBC drama Casualty storyline to feature pelvic mesh implant scandal
- 8 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 9 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 10 Vicar's concerns over 'hugely vulnerable' rough sleepers
And the name of his local? Walk The Dog.