Warning issued after youths seen ‘climbing on shop roof tops and throwing items’ in March
- Credit: Archant
Police officers were made aware of anti-social behaviour in March Town Centre at the weekend.
They were told that youths have been climbing on shop roof tops said a police spokesman.
“It is reported that items have been thrown off the rooftop landing on vehicles driving past and pedestrians on the footpaths,” they added.
“Local inquiries are ongoing and an update will be posted this week.”
The spokesman added: “Can I ask that all parents discuss the dangers of climbing on the roof tops and make sure you know where your children are playing.
You may also want to watch:
“Any youths identified for offences will be dealt with by the local team.”
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 5 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 6 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 7 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 8 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 9 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 10 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told