Warwick Davis poses for photos with students from FACET college in March during POSH tour
- Credit: Archant
Students got a welcome surprise when they enjoyed a VIP trip to Peterborough United football ground and met British film star Warwick Davis.
The actor and producer posed for photographs and chatted with the students from FACET college in March.
FACET manager Kris Harrold said: “He was also enjoying a VIP day out, students were overwhelmed to get to meet him.
“He was brilliant and was happy to spend time with us posing for plenty of photos. It put the icing on the cake of what was already a great day out for them.”
It is the second time FACET has taken students to the POSH ground where they enjoy VIP treatment of a dinner, followed by a stadium tour and then watch a game.
You may also want to watch:
During the trip they watched Peterborough play Rochdale.
Warwick Davis is a British actor, television presenter, writer, director, producer and comedian who played the title characters in Willow and the Leprechaun film series and the Ewok Wicket in Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi and Professor Filius Flitwick and Griphook in the Harry Potter films.
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 3 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 4 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 5 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 6 Farm donates pumpkins and money to hospitals ‘close to our hearts’
- 7 Man found dead in March
- 8 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 9 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 10 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
He also starred as a fictionalised version of himself in the sitcom Life’s Too Short, written and directed by Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant.