Wayne officially opens doors to DOORBRITE showroom
- Credit: Ian Carter
An ex-firefighter from March who now runs a paint spraying business has officially opened the doors to its new showroom.
Wayne Marshall opened DOORBRITE’s showroom on Dartford Road, March on Saturday (November 27) at 9:30am.
He was joined by his colleague, Tom Hunter and wife, Kay Marshall.
Wayne displayed some of his work, and those who attended were entered into a prize draw to win a free front door paint spray.
Wayne decided to open up the showroom in hopes of raising the profile of what DOORBRITE does.
“People can be dubious about having work done to their house, so now they’ll be able to come in for peace of mind before placing orders,” said Wayne.
“There’s a lot of people who aren’t online so we thought why not display our products in a prime location.
To find out more about the work DOORBRITE offers, visit their Facebook page.
- 1 Take a look inside this £600,000 converted barn hidden in the Fens
- 2 Teenager, 19, on County Drug Lines heroin and crack cocaine charge
- 3 Plumbing ringleader who ‘traded under multiple names’ jailed
- 4 Dealer flees on foot leaving drugs, cash and his bike behind
- 5 Motorists face extra time on journeys due to A141 closure
- 6 Real living wage given to frontline care home workers
- 7 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 8 Cup winners, bumper crowds and an ex-England star amongst Fenmen success
- 9 Former Wisbech mayor Aigars Balsevics charged with rape
- 10 'Most stunning' The Chase contestant takes on fresh challenge