We meet many friendly dog walkers in March - here is a picture of two we met this week
WHEN my husband takes our two dogs for their daily walks, I sometimes go with him on my mobility scooter.
We meet such a lot of friendly dog walkers and this photograph is a picture of just two that we met on Monday. It is one of my hobbies taking photographs of dogs, ducks and swans in West End park.
We moved to March just five years ago and think that the March people are so friendly. Also, the young people are very polite - if I ‘pull over’ when I’m on my mobility scooter to let the schoolchildren pass on their bikes, they always say “thank you”.
I do hope you are able to print this photographs of the dog walkers and their dogs, what a surprise it would be for them. Sorry but I don’t know their names.
- 1 Thousands descend on Chatteris as town lights up for Christmas
- 2 Princess Eugenie comes to town in bid to tackle modern slavery
- 3 Stolen caravans discovered on village site to relief of owners
- 4 Fens business park goes to auction - for up to £700,000
- 5 Children among suspected hare coursers stopped in the Fens
- 6 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 7 Former army major sentenced after pillion rider dies in motorcycle crash
- 8 Wayne officially opens doors to DOORBRITE showroom
- 9 Check before you travel ahead of major upgrade, commuters warned
- 10 Shocking footage appears to show £100m Marham jet crashing off carrier