We need driver to come forward as witness after my daughter was pushed into path of car
AT about 4.30pm on Saturday, at the junction of Tavistock Road and Clarkson Avenue in Wisbech, there was a near miss incident between a young person (my daughter) and a car.
My daughter was pushed into the path of the moving car, which thankfully missed her.
This was by no means the fault of the driver and he was very helpful. He stopped to make sure that my daughter was ok and offered her a lift home. When she declined he followed her along the road until she reached home.
The car contained the male driver, a female passenger and a young child. My daughter said they were White British.
We would like to get in contact with these people, firstly to thank them but also to see if they would be prepared to issue a statement to police.
You may also want to watch:
We have been advised that without the driver coming forward there is little they can do.
Could you please put something in your paper asking for these people to make contact with you, so that they can leave their details for me to contact them.
- 1 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 2 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 3 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 4 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 5 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 7 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 8 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 9 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 10 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation