We need Mepal Outdoor Centre - it’s a valuable resource to groups across Cambridgshire
AS the leader of a local Brownie Pack I know first-hand how valuable Mepal Outdoor Centre is to the community and to local groups.
If we lose access to the centre, especially in an Olympic year, it will have a devastating effect.
Somebody please do something to sort this out, for the sake of all our children.
You may also want to watch:
I THOUGHT this was a council-run centre? If this closes, it will be a disaster as the nearest similar places are Ferry Meadows in Peterborough or Grafham Water. This is something that Fenland should be fighting to keep.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 5 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 8 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 9 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 10 County passes funding of new £25m Wisbech school back to the Government