We need nature
I READ with interest the letter from John Stoneman. I too am a member of Wildlife Protection. Why do people fail to realise that once our green spaces natural world has gone, it is forever. Humans rely on natural resources – plants, trees, creatures. All
I READ with interest the letter from John Stoneman. I too am a member of Wildlife Protection.
Why do people fail to realise that once our green spaces natural world has gone, it is forever.
Humans rely on natural resources - plants, trees, creatures. All these foretell us of good clean air (trees) clean rivers (otters and water creatures). Honey bees not only make honey, they foretell the health or ill health of our own environment; they pollinate the growing life of all our natural things.
Birds play an important part too. Where you find healthy birds breeding there will be good air, clean water, and natural food sources.
You may also want to watch:
We need our wildlife, our green spaces, clean clear air, and unpolluted water. Swallows bring us joy as they herald a summer. Lucky people have their nests in their sheds or under eves.
Let us protect and save our precious wildlife before it has gone forever.
- 1 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
- 2 Work starts on £3.16m apprenticeship training school
- 3 'Panicked' dangerous driver apologises after 90mph police pursuit
- 4 Yard sale raises over £1,400 from second annual event
- 5 Stunning drone footage shows prom night in all its glory
- 6 Theatre group stalwart steps down after nine years
- 7 Pub car park approved despite 13 residents' noise concerns
- 8 Customers report summerhouse builder to fraud investigators
- 9 Health chief’s stark warning: ‘The virus doesn’t care we changed the rules’
- 10 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
MS J SMITH