We’re still on track
I LIVE in Chelmsford and am a member of the Bramley Line. I attend as many meetings as I can and have been track clearing. I m all for the revival of the March-Wisbech line and will put in whatever I can to get the wheels rolling. This scheme will not hit
I LIVE in Chelmsford and am a member of the Bramley Line. I attend as many meetings as I can and have been track clearing.
I'm all for the revival of the March-Wisbech line and will put in whatever I can to get the wheels rolling.
This scheme will not hit the buffers, despite the negative view of the chosen few.
I have experienced negative comments from two people, one of them a retired train driver, the other was taking photographs in the March railway yard, condemning the coaches acquired by the Bramley Line and the group itself.
You may also want to watch:
He was unaware to whom he was taking - a Bramley Line member. We have the will to succeed - and we will.
- 1 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 2 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 3 Chatteris firm with £20m growth plan
- 4 Family remembers 'cheeky, friendly and well-liked' mechanic
- 5 Body found in Wisbech road
- 6 Hares hit five, Wisbech win, Whittlesey victorious as Drove triumph
- 7 Diamond celebrations for former mayor and council chairman
- 8 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 9 Tractor driver error may have caused freight derailment in the Fens
- 10 Man confronted in live stream cleared of all sex abuse allegations