We will keep fighting until the dogs are back where they belong - we will win!
I am appalled at the way in which Rob Phipps has been treated, I have never known anyone more dedicated about something as much as Rob is about the rescue.
The dogs are all in great condition, they are always fed and walked numerous times a day.
Having helped walk the dogs myself and taken my own dogs along on the walks, I have seen the massive improvement in the dogs during the time they have been in Rob’s care.
A lot of these dogs have had such a hard time in their short lives and Rob and the team of volunteers have shown these dogs what it is like to have love and attention and be given the time they need.
The RSPCA coming and just taking these dogs will undo all the amazing work Rob has done, not to mention with how scared the dogs must be.
You may also want to watch:
With Rob these dogs had one-to-one time and attention and time to socialise and play like dogs should. They will now be shut in a kennel and be stressed.
I think nothing would benefit these dogs more than to be back home with Rob.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 5 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 6 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 7 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 8 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 9 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 10 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
We will keep fighting this until our babies are brought home! Losing is not an option.
We will win!