Wedding Fayre a success
- Credit: Archant
Couples came by their score to a wedding fayre that proved popular at the Oliver Cromwell Hotel in March.
Inspiration was oozing from a host of stalls which gave brides and grooms-to-be a chance to meet the professionals in the wedding industry in a relaxed and friendly setting.
Many of the stallholders took bookings to help couples begin putting their perfect event into place.
Audmoor House, at the front of the hotel, was dressed as if a wedding was taking place and at the vent were stands including fantastic floristry, sumptuous bridal gowns and creative wedding stationery. There was a range of cars and limousines for hire, photography, cakes and a toastmaster.
Two different singers, a make-up artist, a fascinator specialist, disco and balloon designers also hosted stands at the event.
You may also want to watch:
Organised by Jo Smith from The Wedding March bridalwear shop, in conjunction with the hotel, she said: “It was really well attended and gave everyone a chance to think about making plans for their big day.”
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 4 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 5 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 7 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 8 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 9 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success