Weight loss website is a hub of internet health information
WE saw your article recently on one of our members, Councillor Martin Curtis, and thought your readers would be interested in our website. As we are Peterborough based, your Fit of the Fens campaign is of particular interest. Weight Loss Resources is
WE saw your article recently on one of our members, Councillor Martin Curtis, and thought your readers would be interested in our website.
As we are Peterborough based, your 'Fit of the Fens' campaign is of particular interest.
Weight Loss Resources is home to the UK's largest nutritional database containing the calorie counts of more than 60,000 foods and drinks, uniquely updated and added to daily by staff and thousands of site members.
Founded in January 2001 by Peterborough businesswoman Tracey Walton, the website receives in excess of 40,000 hits a day and additionally features pages and pages of useful weight loss and healthy eating advice and tools.
You may also want to watch:
Weight Loss Resources is supported by leading dieticians, including Juliette Kellow and Lyndel Costain, and the medical profession.
It has grown over the past five years to become the leading diet and healthy eating hub on the world-wide-web.
- 1 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 2 Man who died in road crash is named
- 3 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 4 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 5 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 6 Wright hopes overseas ace's return boosts March Town play-off hopes
- 7 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 8 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 9 Adult disability service on staying strong during Covid-19 pandemic
- 10 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
I hope the site is of interest.
PAT WILSON www.weightlossresources.co.uk