MAY we congratulate Barry and Luz Collier. After more than two years being apart – as a legally married couple – for the sake of some missing document papers – they are now being allowed their fundamental human right to live here in the United Kingdom as
MAY we congratulate Barry and Luz Collier. After more than two years being apart - as a legally married couple - for the sake of some missing document papers - they are now being allowed their fundamental human right to live here in the United Kingdom as a husband and wife family unit.
Many thanks for publishing their story. And as all fine stories end: may they live happily forever after.
JAN and MARCIA GERRITSEN
Downbank Avenue, Bexleyheath
- 1 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road
- 2 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 3 Princess Eugenie on mission to stop modern slavery
- 4 Fens business park goes to auction - for up to £700,000
- 5 Thousands descend on Chatteris as town lights up for Christmas
- 6 Stolen caravans discovered on village site to relief of owners
- 7 Happy Hares boss confident more progress is yet to come
- 8 Two-day operation to feature in episode four of TV series
- 9 Christmas at Wimpole illuminated trail sparks into life as countdown begins
- 10 Children among suspected hare coursers stopped in the Fens