MAY we congratulate Barry and Luz Collier. After more than two years being apart – as a legally married couple – for the sake of some missing document papers – they are now being allowed their fundamental human right to live here in the United Kingdom as
MAY we congratulate Barry and Luz Collier. After more than two years being apart - as a legally married couple - for the sake of some missing document papers - they are now being allowed their fundamental human right to live here in the United Kingdom as a husband and wife family unit.
Many thanks for publishing their story. And as all fine stories end: may they live happily forever after.
JAN and MARCIA GERRITSEN
Downbank Avenue, Bexleyheath
You may also want to watch:
- 1 £1.5 million food store creates 12 jobs
- 2 Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover
- 3 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 4 Organisers plan for low-key return of Chatteris Midsummer Festival
- 5 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 6 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 7 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 8 Salon owner grateful to be 'back doing what I love'
- 9 Aldi invites the public to share their views on new Whittlesey store
- 10 110-year-old church gates reappear following £400 makeover