Well done Neale-Wade catering students for magnificent luncheon for Elliott Lodge residents
ON May 20 I was invited to attended a tea and cakes luncheon with the Year 10 catering students from Neale-Wade Academy in March.
The students organised and waited on the residents of Elliott Lodge, they were all very professional and operated the whole period as you would expect in any café or restaurant in the area.
They put in a lot of hard work making the table coverings, flower arrangements and the menus for each table. Everyone who attended thoroughly enjoyed themselves.
I would like to thank the catering staff and the students for an excellent lunch, for the lovely manner in which they served and talked to us and for constantly filling my coffee cup and plate of cakes which were delicious.
CLLR ANDREW PUGH
You may also want to watch:
Mayor of March
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 3 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 4 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 5 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 6 Farm donates pumpkins and money to hospitals ‘close to our hearts’
- 7 Man found dead in March
- 8 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 9 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 10 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens