Watch the moment man’s car fills with water as he attempts to cross flooded Welney Wash in Vauxhall Corsa
- Credit: Supplied/Balazs Attila
A man filmed the moment his car filled with water after he attempted to drive through flooded Welney Wash despite road closed barriers and warning signs.
Balazs Attila from Romania was driving his Vauxhall Corsa through the wash before he was forced to reverse as water started pouring through the doors.
Capturing the moment on camera, Attila filmed what looked to be at least two inches of water in the footwell of his car - a bag with fizzy drinks cans inside can be seen floating around.
He also captured the moments leading up to incident, filming himself casually driving through the deep flooded road with not another car in sight.
Sharing the clips online, Attila's stunt has been branded "ridiculous" and a "very selfish act" after the clips appeared on the Welney Flood Watch Facebook page.
You may also want to watch:
Despite having his car flooded, Attila has returned to the wash and filmed an updated version, this time making it all the way from one side to the other.
Putting the clips, again, in the Welney Flood Watch group, Mr Attila said the wash was "not too bad" and that anyone could drive through.
What do you think? What are your thoughts on Mr Attila's Welney Wash video? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - comments may be used in Postbag page of newspaper.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 6 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 7 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder