Werewolves, vampires and witches haunt Cassanos
IT was a gloomy night and all the creatures of horror films came to Cassanos last week
When its turned out to be local disco club run by Tennyson Lodge Day Centre in March. The disco is for adults with disabilities, which runs each month.
Lots of people went to the Halloween themed local disco, and people showed how they like to dress up for fun.
There were werewolves, vampires, witches, fairies, and even the Big Bad Wolf from Shrek came. Lots of horror songs like Thriller, Monster Mash and even Ghostbusters were played.
Everyone enjoyed the good laugh of spooks and had more fun with other songs including party moves.
You may also want to watch:
The music was played by DJ Ashley Redhead who has DJ’d for 15 years, and enjoys playing R&B. He said: “I like coming out and playing music, especially seeing everyone having fun.”
The disco was a great way to have fun and getting out of the house. The next disco is on November 22 at Cassano, �3 for entry and other money to buy drinks.
- 1 Police swoop on Chatteris housing estate following machete threat
- 2 Man, 48, dies after Mercedes car overturns in horror ditch crash
- 3 ‘We are still struggling to cope’: Pet rescuers face ‘horrific situation’
- 4 Man remains in custody after 'firearm and threat to kill' arrest
- 5 Hospitalised driver and passenger suffer serious injuries after crash
- 6 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 7 Welcome back to the food capital of the Fens
- 8 Caring Daisy, 7, to donate hair to help children's charity
- 9 Rainbow alliance set out their stall for Cambridgeshire
- 10 Dame Mary Archer defence witness in sexual abuse trial of judge's widow