Werewolves, vampires and witches haunt Cassanos
IT was a gloomy night and all the creatures of horror films came to Cassanos last week
When its turned out to be local disco club run by Tennyson Lodge Day Centre in March. The disco is for adults with disabilities, which runs each month.
Lots of people went to the Halloween themed local disco, and people showed how they like to dress up for fun.
There were werewolves, vampires, witches, fairies, and even the Big Bad Wolf from Shrek came. Lots of horror songs like Thriller, Monster Mash and even Ghostbusters were played.
Everyone enjoyed the good laugh of spooks and had more fun with other songs including party moves.
The music was played by DJ Ashley Redhead who has DJ’d for 15 years, and enjoys playing R&B. He said: “I like coming out and playing music, especially seeing everyone having fun.”
The disco was a great way to have fun and getting out of the house. The next disco is on November 22 at Cassano, �3 for entry and other money to buy drinks.
- 1 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 2 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 3 Leslie 'faster, fitter, happier' after losing 10 stone in four months
- 4 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 5 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 6 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights
- 7 Bus ‘wars', Aids, Ely parking and a ’vote for fen man – for fen people’
- 8 Primary school plans for new town take step forward
- 9 Could you give these pets a home?
- 10 Rachael takes bronze at national hairdressing competition