Werewolves, vampires and witches haunt Cassanos
IT was a gloomy night and all the creatures of horror films came to Cassanos last week
When its turned out to be local disco club run by Tennyson Lodge Day Centre in March. The disco is for adults with disabilities, which runs each month.
Lots of people went to the Halloween themed local disco, and people showed how they like to dress up for fun.
There were werewolves, vampires, witches, fairies, and even the Big Bad Wolf from Shrek came. Lots of horror songs like Thriller, Monster Mash and even Ghostbusters were played.
Everyone enjoyed the good laugh of spooks and had more fun with other songs including party moves.
You may also want to watch:
The music was played by DJ Ashley Redhead who has DJ’d for 15 years, and enjoys playing R&B. He said: “I like coming out and playing music, especially seeing everyone having fun.”
The disco was a great way to have fun and getting out of the house. The next disco is on November 22 at Cassano, �3 for entry and other money to buy drinks.
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 3 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 4 March Town mark long-awaited step five return with opening day defeat
- 5 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 6 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 7 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 8 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 9 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 10 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named