Westwood Junior School proves it’s got talent at summer fayre
WESTWOOD’S Got Talent was one of the big events at a primary school fayre.
More than 20 talented pupils performed their variety acts on stage at Westwood Junior School’s summer fayre on Friday (June 25).
It included a performance by the school’s choir and the young African drummers, who have wowed the school in Maple Grove during the World Cup.
A packed event of parents, pupils and teachers also included stalls by pupils such as a penalty shoot out, game of chance and home made cookies.
In addition there was a tug of war challenge, a barbeque and a prize draw organised by the Friends of Westwood School.
You may also want to watch:
Deputy head teacher Simon Linney said: “The whole event was a tremendous success. The school would like to extend its heartfelt thanks to all those who helped.”
- 1 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 2 Car blaze was arson say fire chiefs
- 3 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 4 Man arrested after suspected drink or drug-fuelled A141 crash
- 5 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 6 Zero hygiene rating for East Cambs take-away
- 7 Ledger discovery affords a glimpse of Victorian travel
- 8 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 9 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 10 47-home estate 'beggars belief' says councillor