Westwood Junior School proves it’s got talent at summer fayre
WESTWOOD’S Got Talent was one of the big events at a primary school fayre.
More than 20 talented pupils performed their variety acts on stage at Westwood Junior School’s summer fayre on Friday (June 25).
It included a performance by the school’s choir and the young African drummers, who have wowed the school in Maple Grove during the World Cup.
A packed event of parents, pupils and teachers also included stalls by pupils such as a penalty shoot out, game of chance and home made cookies.
In addition there was a tug of war challenge, a barbeque and a prize draw organised by the Friends of Westwood School.
You may also want to watch:
Deputy head teacher Simon Linney said: “The whole event was a tremendous success. The school would like to extend its heartfelt thanks to all those who helped.”
- 1 Woman escapes unharmed after car and bus B1101 crash
- 2 Tributes paid to 'much loved' Gabija killed in A605 crash
- 3 Family tribute to grandfather killed in A1123 crash
- 4 ‘I’m tired of being fobbed off’ says customer of Wisbech builder
- 5 Man dies in A11 ditch crash
- 6 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 7 Mum overwhelmed by support for 'angel gowns' project
- 8 14-year-old footballer's 'dream' comes true after securing England trial
- 9 Uber-style app could mean doorstep bus pick up
- 10 Woman left 'terrified' after spitting assault