Wetherspoons open Hippodrome
AT 7.45pm on Tuesday March 22 I had the pleasure of a guided tour around the new Wetherspoons Hippodrome before the official opening.
The interior and set up of the Hippodrome gives it a very picturesque and traditional feel and has kept the old posters and pieces that were used in the original life of the cinema.
The area is warm and spacious with plenty of room to move around, the menus cater for most needs and have very generous portions.
I feel happy that this once popular building that was left empty and neglected has now found a new lease of life and will once again become used by the community.
The opening might have been quiet end but I am sure that this building will become a focus point in the town and one less empty building in the main street.
You may also want to watch:
Well done Wetherspoons.
- 1 CCTV released after shopkeeper assaulted in robbery
- 2 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 3 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 4 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 5 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 6 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 7 MP takes a tour of school’s £14m transformation
- 8 9 hidden gems of East Anglia by rail from Cambridgeshire
- 9 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 10 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
March Town Mayor