Wetherspoons open Hippodrome
AT 7.45pm on Tuesday March 22 I had the pleasure of a guided tour around the new Wetherspoons Hippodrome before the official opening.
The interior and set up of the Hippodrome gives it a very picturesque and traditional feel and has kept the old posters and pieces that were used in the original life of the cinema.
The area is warm and spacious with plenty of room to move around, the menus cater for most needs and have very generous portions.
I feel happy that this once popular building that was left empty and neglected has now found a new lease of life and will once again become used by the community.
The opening might have been quiet end but I am sure that this building will become a focus point in the town and one less empty building in the main street.
You may also want to watch:
Well done Wetherspoons.
- 1 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 3 Firefighters attempted to resuscitate suspected murder victim
- 4 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 5 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 6 iPads and laptops stolen in school break-in
- 7 Class B drug factory discovered following British Gas search warrant
- 8 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 9 Defeated Tory hits out at ‘toxic brand’ and says ‘James Palmer had it coming’
- 10 Prison sentence for man who brutally attacked his partner
March Town Mayor