What’s happening to former ATX and Nimax sites in Wisbech? Is this another Constantine House scenario?
- Credit: Archant
In response to your question about detested eyesores... what seems to be happening to the old ATS and Nimax sites in Wisbech?
No-one seems to know.
Both these sites are on a main road into town and give the impression that the town doesn’t care about what its buildings look like.
Who is responsible for their upkeep? Is this another Constantine House scenario?
While the town can be proud of what is on its outskirts at Cromwell Road, the council seems to have lost interest on other areas.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 3 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 4 Man found dead in March
- 5 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 6 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 7 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 8 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 9 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 10 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'