Fenland District Council BENWICK Four-bedroom detached house, triple garage and 5.5-metre hub-height domestic wind turbine (Mr and Mrs R Linard). CHATTERIS Alterations to form roof lights and conversion of part roof space to living accommodation, The Gabl
Fenland District Council
Four-bedroom detached house, triple garage and 5.5-metre hub-height domestic wind turbine (Mr and Mrs R Linard).
You may also want to watch:
Alterations to form roof lights and conversion of part roof space to living accommodation, The Gables, 1 East Park Street (Stargate Partnership); change of use of ground floor to residential and erection of two-storey rear extension (M Fuller).
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 3 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 4 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 5 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 6 Farm donates pumpkins and money to hospitals ‘close to our hearts’
- 7 Man found dead in March
- 8 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 9 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 10 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
Two-bedroom bungalow, south of 5 South Green (D Bedford).
First-floor and two-storey extensions to side and rear, 22 New Street (Mr and Mrs J Fry); erection of 1.9-metre fence, 12 Burdett Close (K Skipp); four-bedroom detached workplace home and detached double garage with workroom over and erection of detached double garage with workroom over, south of 3 Fen View (Mr and Mrs S Turner).
Six new homes, north of 22 High Street (C and B Larham); new home, east of Rose Cottage, Fallow Corner Drove (M Hedges).
Bungalow, west of 22 Hundred Road (K Brown); conversion of barn and partial rebuilding of cottage with single-storey side extensions to form four-bedroom home (Mr and Mrs A Dunham); part single-storey part first-floor extension, 6 Cavalry Drive (Mr and Mrs S Williams); new home, west of 2 White Lion Close (Mr and Mrs P Sulik Garner).
Change of use from retail to estate agency 9 Market Street (City and County Estate Agents); work to beech tree covered by TPO 2/91, 39 Cemetery Road (Mrs Algere)