When the going gets tough...Emma raises money for rescue dogs doing the Tough Mudder challenge
- Credit: Archant
A March dog groomer is putting her best foot forward for an animal rescue group by taking part in the notorious Tough Mudder event later this year.
Emma Butler, of Emma’s Posh Paws, has set herself the challenge to raise money for Ravenswood Pet Rescue.
The 22 year old is now in training ready for the event in Cheshire in September which involves 20 obstacles and a 20km run.
“I like to challenge myself and am often called in to groom the rescue dogs for Ravenswood so it seemed the perfect opportunity to help them out with fund raising while also pushing myself to do something new,” she said.
She has previously successfully completed the Insane Terrain challenge and Race For Life but this takes it up to a whole new level.
She is currently in training with home workouts which will extend to road running and cycling as the weather improves.
“There’s no target total, just as much as I can raise to help a really worthy cause,” she said.
To donate visit her Go Fund Me page.
- 1 Mini-convoy marks funeral of 'kind-hearted' lorry driver
- 2 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 3 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 4 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 5 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 6 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 7 5 suspects identified from New Year's Eve attack
- 8 Suspected poachers caught in farmyard raid as cops crackdown continues
- 9 No balloons plea to death crash motorcycle tribute convoy
- 10 ‘It’s been a very special day’ - Mary marks 100th birthday