When the going gets tough...Emma raises money for rescue dogs doing the Tough Mudder challenge
- Credit: Archant
A March dog groomer is putting her best foot forward for an animal rescue group by taking part in the notorious Tough Mudder event later this year.
Emma Butler, of Emma’s Posh Paws, has set herself the challenge to raise money for Ravenswood Pet Rescue.
The 22 year old is now in training ready for the event in Cheshire in September which involves 20 obstacles and a 20km run.
“I like to challenge myself and am often called in to groom the rescue dogs for Ravenswood so it seemed the perfect opportunity to help them out with fund raising while also pushing myself to do something new,” she said.
She has previously successfully completed the Insane Terrain challenge and Race For Life but this takes it up to a whole new level.
You may also want to watch:
She is currently in training with home workouts which will extend to road running and cycling as the weather improves.
“There’s no target total, just as much as I can raise to help a really worthy cause,” she said.
To donate visit her Go Fund Me page.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 4 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 5 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 6 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 7 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 8 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 9 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 10 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital