Where you can catch up with Santa
WHITTLESEY Lions are helping get Santa around the town and nearby villages throughout December. We try to cover as much of Whittlesey and District as we can, but we are a small club and we rely heavily on the good will and support of a lot of non Lion m
WHITTLESEY Lions are helping get Santa around the town and nearby villages throughout December.
"We try to cover as much of Whittlesey and District as we can, but we are a small club and we rely heavily on the good will and support of a lot of non Lion members," said Stuart Anderson, secretary.
"This support enables us to raise a large amount of money which is then used to support good causes."
All dates are in December, starting times are all 6.30pm except Saturday 16th which is 6pm.
You may also want to watch:
Monday 4th Coates Village
Tuesday 5th Snoots Road estate.
- 1 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 2 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 3 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 4 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 5 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 6 Farm donates pumpkins and money to hospitals ‘close to our hearts’
- 7 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 8 Man found dead in March
- 9 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 10 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
Wednesday 6th Bellmans Road / New road.
Saturday 9th Ramsey Road / Church St.
Monday 11th Teal Road / Birds area.
Tuesday 12th Eastrea Village.
Wednesday 13th Station Road / New Road .
Friday 15th Yarwells Headlands / Northgate area.
Saturday 16th The Avenues / Drybread Road.
Monday 18th Cemetery Road / Drybread Road.
Tuesday 19th Gracious Street / Stonald Road / Glenfields.