Which side is Farage on? He should be supporting Prime Minister’s refusal to pay EU budget ‘top-up’
Reading the national Press, I am prompted to ask which side is Farage really on?
I refer to the demand that Britain pays £1.7billion into the black hole which is the EU budget by December 1; the EU executive terms this as a “top-up budget payment”.
David Cameron has heroically defended Britain saying that we will not pay.
The response, in a telephone phone-in for LBC Radio, by that professed Europhobe, Nigel Farage, was “of course we will pay up, these are the rules. There is nothing he (Cameron) can do”.
I am sure that many of you will agree when I say that Farage should be supporting Mr Cameron’s stand.
You may also want to watch:
Farage makes the most of having a MP in Westminster and dreams of increasing this number.
Will the British people, particularly those of us in Wisbech, vote for a party whose leader is a political turn coat?
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 5 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 6 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 7 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 8 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 9 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 10 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
Dream on, Nigel, the people of Clacton voted for a man (Douglas Carsewel) they know and respect, not for UKIP.