Whiting & Partners seek new premises to create ‘centre of excellence’ to meet increasing client demands
- Credit: Archant
Whiting & Partners is searching for a larger centre due to growing client demands.
The accountants and business advisor firm are looking to develop new offices and create a Fenland ‘centre of excellence’ hub for its specialist services in Wimblington Rd, March.
The firm have been located in Dartford Rd for over 25 years, but the premises are now no longer suitable.
The company applied to Fenland District Council to build new offices close to the Mill Hill garage.
Mark Haydon, chief executive and managing partner, said: “We are planning to house our specialists from March, Wisbech, Ramsey and Peterborough under one roof alongside their support staff yet maintain our presence in our local offices across Fenland and north Cambridgeshire.
You may also want to watch:
“The new location will give quick and easy access for our clients across the sub-region and will allow us to increase our staff numbers in time by around ten people.”
- 1 Homes evacuated as FOUR gas leaks disrupt March
- 2 White van driver sought after Passat overturns
- 3 Hooded man exposes himself to two women
- 4 Club shuts its doors after illegal encampment spotted
- 5 Pub car park approved despite 13 residents' noise concerns
- 6 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
- 7 Stunning drone footage shows prom night in all its glory
- 8 Pub demolition decision deferred
- 9 Best is yet to come for March Town after successive league defeats
- 10 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment