Business forum in Whittlesey has a new team
- Credit: Archant
A new team has been voted in at the Whittlesey Business Forum.
Chairman Joe Jennings thanked the previous team and former chairman Steve Hodson for his leadership and guidance over the past two years.
Joe promised enthusiastic support for the Forum and also for the town of Whittlesey in general.
The group has a number of activities planned including a community and business fayre on May 20 at the Manor Leisure Centre courtesy of the Fenland District Council.
The latest meeting head how membership was buoyant with enquiries from new potential members.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for the Forum said: “Our vision is to care for the commercial wellbeing of the town and surrounding villages.
“We aim to do this by looking after the interests of our members and seeking inward investment into our area.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 5 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 8 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 9 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 10 County passes funding of new £25m Wisbech school back to the Government
The Forum will also provide a platform for the discussion of issues which affects the business community.”
They also run a shop local campaign to support members.