Whittlesey entrepreneur crafts her way to Alaskan cruise
- Credit: Archant
A Whittlesey-based entrepreneur and vlogger has returned from a once-in-a-lifetime cruise around Alaska that she earned thanks to her “exceptional craftwork”
Sam Sam Hammond Donald, who is a self-employed demonstrator for global craft company Stampin’ Up, was awarded the trip for showing “exceptional achievement in sales and her effort to recruit team members and support her team to grow”.
During the seven-night cruise, Sam got the chance to visit Alaskan port towns and cruise through the Tracy Arm Fjord, as well as the famed Alaska Inside Passage during the.
It wasn’t the first cruise she earned though, having previously travelled around the Mediterranean as well as enjoying trips to Madeira and Thailand.
The arts and crafts entrepreneur became a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator in 2013 and runs a crafting blog and YouTube tutorials.
You may also want to watch:
Sam said: “Earning the trip to Alaska was a once in a lifetime opportunity and it was through my hard work and determination that I earned it.
“I managed to earn this trip in just 38 out of the 365 days to qualify. I’ve been lucky enough to qualify for next year’s trip around the Greek Islands and I can’t wait.”
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 3 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 4 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 5 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 6 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 7 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 8 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 9 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 10 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas