Six slimmers lose 40 stone between them
- Credit: SLIMMING WORLD
Six Fenland slimmers are celebrating having lost almost 40 stone between them.
Throughout lockdown, members of the Whittlesey & Eastrea Slimming World groups have used the at-home service to lose weight.
The people who have lost the most weight in their group sessions have remained "committed to their journey by being active via the at-home service" said Anna Foster, who runs the Eastrea groups on a Monday.
The Eastrea group's success stories include Kera Mason (14 stone 7lb), Bill Hammersley (six stone 4.5lb) and Anoushka Bates (four stone 2.5lb).
Meanwhile, in Whittlesey, the biggest losers are Patricia Day (five stone 1lb), Catherine Tuffin (three stone 6lb) and Rebecca Garner, (six stone 3.5lb).
Anna added: "Following the government's announcements we still don't have a definite date when we will be back in real life groups."
"But don't let that put you off joining," added Charlene who runs the Whittlesey groups on a Tuesday and Wednesday.
- 1 Village shop hit by ram raiders
- 2 F1 fan Magdalena bids to land 'once in a lifetime' chance
- 3 Motorcyclist in serious condition after A142 tractor crash
- 4 Teenager was ‘acting in self-defence’ when stamping on boy’s head
- 5 A47 near Wisbech set to close for seven weekends due to roadworks
- 6 Second river crash in a week as driver escapes injury
- 7 Sex offender who 'wiped internet history' jailed for breaching court orders
- 8 New cops truck catches out law-breaking drivers in successful week
- 9 Father and son accused of man's murder set to stand trial this summer
- 10 Farm shop's green light for outdoor seating and play area
Call Anna on 07539229365 or Charlene on 07931313201.