Whittlesey fashion experts Penny and Corrine open new shop, Penco Dress Agency, in style
Two life-long friends from Whittlesey celebrated opening their new shop in style.
Penny Stevens and Corrine Wooding marked the opening of their boutique clothes shop, Penco Dress Agency, with Prosecco and cupcakes.
Miss Teen Peterborough, Hollie Grant, was on hand to the cut the ribbon at the Broad Street-based store, which offers “high-end street and designer fashion at affordable prices,” according to owner Corrine Wooding.
She said: “We don’t just want to sell a dress – we want our customers to leave feeling excited with their new addition to their wardrobe.
“We stock top brands and our range of clothing includes stunning prom dresses, perfect wedding outfits and hats for the races as well as casual wear, all at a fraction of their original recommended retail price.”
You may also want to watch:
• For more information, call 07791 944435.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 3 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 4 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 5 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 6 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 7 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 8 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 9 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 10 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens