It’s all glitz and glam for Whittlesey charity fashion show
- Credit: Archant
More than £1,000 was raised from a charity fashion show in Whittlesey as residents donned their best outfits.
The glitzy occasion saw heels and glamorous dresses showcased on stage at the Whittlesey Christian Church.
It was held in aid of the Mayor of Whittlesey’s charities.
A packed audience including local mayors and guests witnessed a top show of fashion provide by Penco Dress Agency of Whittlesey and Sophy Beth’s Hair and Beauty.
The Mayor of Whittlesey Cllr Julie Windle said she was delighted with the evening which raised the funds that will be shared between the Whittlesey Young People’s Counselling Service and The Alzheimer’s Society.
You may also want to watch:
At the end of the show all the participants gathered on stage for a photograph.
Mayor Windle also thanked the church and Pino Soccio and his young technicians for their support.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 5 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 6 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 7 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 8 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 9 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 10 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
Whittlesey Christian Church is a dynamic and growing church in the heart of the Fenlands, and is Pastored by Brian and Eunice Smithyman.