It’s all glitz and glam for Whittlesey charity fashion show
- Credit: Archant
More than £1,000 was raised from a charity fashion show in Whittlesey as residents donned their best outfits.
The glitzy occasion saw heels and glamorous dresses showcased on stage at the Whittlesey Christian Church.
It was held in aid of the Mayor of Whittlesey’s charities.
A packed audience including local mayors and guests witnessed a top show of fashion provide by Penco Dress Agency of Whittlesey and Sophy Beth’s Hair and Beauty.
The Mayor of Whittlesey Cllr Julie Windle said she was delighted with the evening which raised the funds that will be shared between the Whittlesey Young People’s Counselling Service and The Alzheimer’s Society.
You may also want to watch:
At the end of the show all the participants gathered on stage for a photograph.
Mayor Windle also thanked the church and Pino Soccio and his young technicians for their support.
- 1 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 2 Neighbours want council to call time on off-licence
- 3 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 4 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 5 Fishing park owners await green light to open third lake
- 6 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 7 Ever get that sinking feeling?
- 8 Driver bids to drift towards fruitful career with national success
- 9 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager
- 10 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
Whittlesey Christian Church is a dynamic and growing church in the heart of the Fenlands, and is Pastored by Brian and Eunice Smithyman.