Whittlesey mother of three says life has been transformed after impressive weight loss
- Credit: Archant
A mother of three says her life has been transformed after losing three stone in six months.
Jennifer Brown, of Whittlesey, says her confidence has been restored since she joined a Whittlesey Slimming World group in January.
She said: “After having my third child in November I became fed up with being overweight and feeling unattractive.
“I have lived in leggings and baggy tops for the last few years to cover up and for comfort. I have been overweight since I was a teenager and knew things had to change.
“I feel so much happier now and my confidence has soared. I had the confidence to wear shorts for the first time this year.
You may also want to watch:
“I have so much more energy now and I’m more active which is benefiting my children as rather than jumping in the car to go anywhere locally we are walking.”
Mrs Brown is re-launching the Wednesday Whittlesey group on Wednesday, September 3 at 7.30pm at Childers, Station Road, Whittlesey.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 161-mile trip from Yorkshire to Fen village ends in Covid breach fine
- 4 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 5 MP wants an end to floods misery in the Fens
- 6 Dad has 'much more energy to run around' with son after losing four stone
- 7 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 8 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 9 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 10 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
Have you transformed your life after losing weight? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org