Whittlesey mother of three says life has been transformed after impressive weight loss
- Credit: Archant
A mother of three says her life has been transformed after losing three stone in six months.
Jennifer Brown, of Whittlesey, says her confidence has been restored since she joined a Whittlesey Slimming World group in January.
She said: “After having my third child in November I became fed up with being overweight and feeling unattractive.
“I have lived in leggings and baggy tops for the last few years to cover up and for comfort. I have been overweight since I was a teenager and knew things had to change.
“I feel so much happier now and my confidence has soared. I had the confidence to wear shorts for the first time this year.
“I have so much more energy now and I’m more active which is benefiting my children as rather than jumping in the car to go anywhere locally we are walking.”
Mrs Brown is re-launching the Wednesday Whittlesey group on Wednesday, September 3 at 7.30pm at Childers, Station Road, Whittlesey.
- 1 Glasses smashed and beer poured on pub floor after alcohol refusal
- 2 Roll up, roll up, for the Fenland Council mini ‘sale of the century’
- 3 Missing woman back home
- 4 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 5 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told
- 6 Motorists face extra time on journeys due to A141 closure
- 7 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 8 £14.6m school transformation complete after two-year project
- 9 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 10 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
Have you transformed your life after losing weight? E-mail email@example.com