Whittlesey Park Lane school picks up award for being IT savvy
- Credit: Archant
Children in Whittlesey are at the forefront of using technology to enhance their work.
Following an extensive external assessment, Park Lane Primary and Nursery School has been awarded the prestigious ICT Mark, which recognises the school’s success in using IT across the curriculum.
Whittlesea Learning Trust said: “The school should be congratulated on this wonderful achievement. This demonstrates the excellent ICT management and teaching that is taking place in local schools.”
Executive head teacher Yvonne Waring said: “On behalf of Park Lane Nursery and Primary School, I am delighted to be awarded the ICT Mark.
“It recognises our positive approach to the use of technology and the benefits it is bringing to our children.
You may also want to watch:
“We believe that technology can be used in every aspect of learning and that it is essential our children are equipped for the modern world.”
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 3 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 4 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 5 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 6 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 7 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 8 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 9 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 10 Keep your eyes peeled for David’s dinosaur this weekend