Whittlesey people should have a say on spending
Well surprise, surprise the citizens of Whittlesey are again not considered intelligent enough to decide how the £10,000 given to the town by Tesco should be spent.
After the debacle over the removal of the bus stop from the Market Square we would have expected to be included in future projects.
Why oh why will the councillors not listen?
I will start off the debate on this matter and suggest that at least half of the money be given to Defibrillators for All.
Eventually, when the scheme is complete everyone in Whittlesey is a potential winner.
You may also want to watch:
Come along everyone let us have this debate out in the open.
- 1 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 2 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 3 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 4 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 5 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 6 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 7 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 8 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 9 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 10 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed