Whittlesey pre-school gets makeover ahead of next month’s opening
- Credit: Archant
A WHITTLESEY pre-school has received a makeover ahead of the new school year.
Youngsters at Lilliput Pre-School, which has re-located from Inhams Road to Alderman Jacobs Primary School this summer, will be starting the new term in a brighter new home after two days of DIY from volunteers from Norwich & Peterborough Building Society (N&P).
The pre-school’s new home has disabled access and boasts two playrooms, one with direct access to the garden and outdoor classroom area.
The second, smaller playroom will offer space for quiet activities and doubles up as a dining room, while a fully-fitted kitchen will give the children the opportunity to help with food preparation and learn about healthy eating.
Debbie Latham, owner and manager of Lilliput Pre-School, thanked the society for their help.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “I’d like to send a personal thank-you to each and every one of the helpers for all their hard work,
“As a team, we feel this will be the beginning of a new chapter in the life of Lilliput.
- 1 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 4 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 5 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 6 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 9 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 10 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
“We are expecting 20 new families from September so look forward to welcoming them along with the existing families to our new home.”