Whittlesey road closed due to incident in thick morning fog
- Credit: Archant
The North Bank road at Whittlesey was closed after two vehicles collided and one ended up on its roof in this morning’s thick fog.
The road was closed by Cambridgeshire Police for about two hours following the incident by the Dog In A Doublet public house between the junction with Northside and Storeys Bar Road.
The collision was between a green Fiat Punto and a silver Hyundai Coupe on North Bank at 8.41am.
One vehicle ended up on its roof.
The road was reopened at 10.35am.
You may also want to watch:
One woman was taken to hospital with slight injuries.
- 1 Man charged over death threats to deputy Labour leader Angela Rayner
- 2 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 3 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 4 Man who sent deputy Labour leader threatening email spared jail
- 5 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 6 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 7 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 8 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 9 Cambridgeshire hospitals busy and staff tired and abused
- 10 Memorial stone for Cambridge student laid hidden in undergrowth for 80 years