Whittlesey teenager arrested in connection with assault outside Cassano’s in March
A TEENAGER has been arrested in connection with an assault outside a March nightclub in which a man suffered a serious facial injury.
The 27-year-old man was punched outside Cassano’s in high Street shortly after 2am on Sunday.
It is believed the victim was approached by a man who punched him to the face, causing him to fall to the ground. He was treated in hospital and released.
An 18-year-old man from Whittlesey has been arrested in connection with the incident and released on bail to return to March Police Station on November 7.
Police have appealed for witnesses to come forward. Det Con Tony Harlow, from March Police Station, said: “I am trying to find out exactly what happened in the lead up to this assault and I know there were people in the area at the time.
You may also want to watch:
“I would ask these people to consider whether they saw what happened and contact me if they have any information that could help this investigation.”
CONTACT: Det Con Harlow on 0345 456 456 4, or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 2 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 3 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 4 Man arrested after suspected drink or drug-fuelled A141 crash
- 5 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 6 Car blaze was arson say fire chiefs
- 7 Zero hygiene rating for East Cambs take-away
- 8 Ledger discovery affords a glimpse of Victorian travel
- 9 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 10 Fenmen caught napping as Fenland sides suffer weekend pain