Whittlesey teenager arrested in connection with assault outside Cassano’s in March
A TEENAGER has been arrested in connection with an assault outside a March nightclub in which a man suffered a serious facial injury.
The 27-year-old man was punched outside Cassano’s in high Street shortly after 2am on Sunday.
It is believed the victim was approached by a man who punched him to the face, causing him to fall to the ground. He was treated in hospital and released.
An 18-year-old man from Whittlesey has been arrested in connection with the incident and released on bail to return to March Police Station on November 7.
Police have appealed for witnesses to come forward. Det Con Tony Harlow, from March Police Station, said: “I am trying to find out exactly what happened in the lead up to this assault and I know there were people in the area at the time.
You may also want to watch:
“I would ask these people to consider whether they saw what happened and contact me if they have any information that could help this investigation.”
CONTACT: Det Con Harlow on 0345 456 456 4, or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man, aged in his 40s, dies after suspected drug-fuelled B1101 crash
- 2 Updates as emergency services rush to major crash blocking B1101
- 3 Covid ban on collecting CCTV says police after cycle theft
- 4 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 5 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 6 Hancock admits QEH 'in serious need of improvement' but makes no promises
- 7 Serious crash blocks main road into Fen town
- 8 Chatteris drug dealers handed community orders
- 9 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl
- 10 Disgruntled dog owners fall foul of Wetherspoon's dog ban