Whittlesey woman arrested on suspicion of failing to appear at court
- Credit: Archant
A 36-year-old Whittlesey woman was arrested on suspicion of failing to appear at court.
Officers carried out a warrant at an address in Sorrell Avenue at about 4.50pm on Thursday January 23.
The woman remains in custody at Thorpe Wood Police Station.
A post on the Facebook page Policing Fenland reads: "If you noticed an increase in police activity in Whittlesey yesterday afternoon, do not worry.
"Response and neighbourhood officers executed a court warrant which resulted in one female being arrested. She remains in custody at this time."
They finished off the post with two hashtags - #ARelief and #BeNaughtyGetCaughty
- 1 Glasses smashed and beer poured on pub floor after alcohol refusal
- 2 Roll up, roll up, for the Fenland Council mini ‘sale of the century’
- 3 Missing woman back home
- 4 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 5 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told
- 6 Motorists face extra time on journeys due to A141 closure
- 7 £14.6m school transformation complete after two-year project
- 8 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 9 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 10 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim