Who will follow Jessica Swannell of A & M Bacon to win Business Person of the Year in the 2017 Fenland Business Awards?
- Credit: Archant
Leeds Day Solicitors are sponsors of the Business Person of the Year
The company, which is proud to support local businesses and charities, has been a sponsor for the past three years.
Leeds Day is focused on meeting the needs of our clients through our wealth of knowledge and expertise.
We aim to deliver not just legal advice, but provide practical solutions to benefit our clients.
Our teams are experienced, knowledgeable and approachable.
You may also want to watch:
Leeds Day is an award winning firm and is recognised by the Law Society as having met the highest standards of client care with Lexcel accreditation, and many of our lawyers are accredited specialists in their fields of expertise.
We offer a tailored range of legal services to businesses and individuals and, with offices in Huntingdon, St Ives and St Neots, we have a significant presence advising individual and corporate clients in the region, and beyond.
- 1 Man charged over death threats to deputy Labour leader Angela Rayner
- 2 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 3 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 4 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 5 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 6 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 7 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 8 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 9 Man who sent deputy Labour leader threatening email spared jail
- 10 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
In all market sectors we are alive to the challenges and opportunities facing national, regional and local businesses. We are pro-active in our approach and believe that good communications are the basis of successful relationships.
Simon Thomas, solicitor, said: “Leeds Day is proud to sponsor the FBA for a third year, now.
“As a firm that has an international client base, we believe it is equally important to invest in, and help grow, local businesses, where our roots are.
“We are impressed to see the calibre of entrants each year, which is testament to how well local businesses are doing”.
Last year’s winner was Jessica Swannell of A&M Bacon Ltd
The judges said: “Jessica started her career as an administration assistant and within sixyears had risen to practice manager and qualified as a cost lawyer.
“She has both doubled the company’s workforce and its turnover.
“Jessica has a vision for the company and has forged links with law firms and barrister chambers nationally.
“She has made an outstanding contribution to the Company’s success as well as developing employees skills through training and mentoring.
“A rising star and a worthy winner of Commercial Business Person of the year.”