Why does traffic chaos still reign on Wisbech market place?
YET again a collision took place on Wisbech market place.
I hope all who instigated this futile and dangerous traffic chaos hold their heads down in shame, including the so-call councillors who supported this death trap.
This is now causing an environmental disaster to the town centre - repeatable damaged to the road surface, pavements, posts, etc not to mention exhaust fumes that young children and the rest of the public who have no choice but to breath this in.
I have friends and colleagues who now refuse to shop in the town and they say that some elderly people are afraid to enter the market place.
Why on earth are the so-called leaders of our authorities allowing such a chaotic traffic system to exist in my home town?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 3 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 4 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 5 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 6 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 7 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 8 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 9 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 10 Keep your eyes peeled for David’s dinosaur this weekend