Why Gibbs shoe shop in Wisbech is the ideal sponsor for 2011 Baby of the Year competition
GIBBS shoe shop – sponsoring the 2011 Baby of the Year competition – has plenty of expertise in dealing with children.
Kate Gibbs, a mother of three, deals with children on a daily basis as the owner of the business which sells a range of shoes, including special “Start-rite” shoes for youngsters.
With stores in Spalding, Ely and Wisbech, which will host one our shoots from March 1-5, their staff are used to seeing some of Fenland’s cutest tots.
Ms Gibbs said: “We are a traditional shoe shop, which specialises in children’s footwear. We are a family-run business and have been serving Wisbech for 90 years.
“We are used to having children in our store as we have a specialist department for making sure they get the right shoes. We start from pre-walker crawler shoes right up to adults.
You may also want to watch:
“This competition ties in nicely with our business. We are looking forward to inviting them into the shop.
“If people have got any questions about children’s foot development and footwear they should visit our stores.”
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 2 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 3 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 4 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 5 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 6 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 7 Prison sentence for man who brutally attacked his partner
- 8 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 9 Tory jubilation short-lived in Fenland as they lose control of county council
- 10 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
Gibbs’ Wisbech store is in Church Terrace. Visit www.gibbsshoes.com/store for more details or call 01945 583056.