Why Gibbs shoe shop in Wisbech is the ideal sponsor for 2011 Baby of the Year competition
GIBBS shoe shop – sponsoring the 2011 Baby of the Year competition – has plenty of expertise in dealing with children.
Kate Gibbs, a mother of three, deals with children on a daily basis as the owner of the business which sells a range of shoes, including special “Start-rite” shoes for youngsters.
With stores in Spalding, Ely and Wisbech, which will host one our shoots from March 1-5, their staff are used to seeing some of Fenland’s cutest tots.
Ms Gibbs said: “We are a traditional shoe shop, which specialises in children’s footwear. We are a family-run business and have been serving Wisbech for 90 years.
“We are used to having children in our store as we have a specialist department for making sure they get the right shoes. We start from pre-walker crawler shoes right up to adults.
You may also want to watch:
“This competition ties in nicely with our business. We are looking forward to inviting them into the shop.
“If people have got any questions about children’s foot development and footwear they should visit our stores.”
- 1 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 2 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 3 Chatteris firm with £20m growth plan
- 4 Family remembers 'cheeky, friendly and well-liked' mechanic
- 5 Body found in Wisbech road
- 6 Hares hit five, Wisbech win, Whittlesey victorious as Drove triumph
- 7 Diamond celebrations for former mayor and council chairman
- 8 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 9 Tractor driver error may have caused freight derailment in the Fens
- 10 Man confronted in live stream cleared of all sex abuse allegations
Gibbs’ Wisbech store is in Church Terrace. Visit www.gibbsshoes.com/store for more details or call 01945 583056.