Why has Roddons re-applied for 67 homes in Chatteris when first bid was rejected?
CAN anybody out there from Roddons Housing Association explain to me - through a letter back in to this newspaper i.e. in print - why there is another application for 67 dwellings to be crammed onto the Kingsfield School Playing Field in Chatteris?
Your application for 67 dwellings was totally rejected by Fenland District Council’s planning committee last December. You appealed. What were the grounds for the appeal? To my knowledge, the appeal decision has not been made.
Why are you wasting valuable council time putting forward another monstrous suggestion? Is there that much to gain from creating future slums? Are there any Roddons supporters out there who also might like to comment?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 2 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 3 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 4 MP praises 'fantastic' vaccine team after having Covid-19 jab
- 5 Here are your winners of the Pride of Whittlesey awards
- 6 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 7 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal
- 8 Man who died in road crash is named
- 9 Matilda, 9, sold her dolls to raise money for charity close to her heart
- 10 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’