Why has Roddons re-applied for 67 homes in Chatteris when first bid was rejected?
CAN anybody out there from Roddons Housing Association explain to me - through a letter back in to this newspaper i.e. in print - why there is another application for 67 dwellings to be crammed onto the Kingsfield School Playing Field in Chatteris?
Your application for 67 dwellings was totally rejected by Fenland District Council’s planning committee last December. You appealed. What were the grounds for the appeal? To my knowledge, the appeal decision has not been made.
Why are you wasting valuable council time putting forward another monstrous suggestion? Is there that much to gain from creating future slums? Are there any Roddons supporters out there who also might like to comment?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 2 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 5 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 6 9 never to be forgotten moments from Cambridgeshire politicians
- 7 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 8 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 9 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 10 Man killed in Estover Road motorbike crash named by police