Why has Roddons re-applied for 67 homes in Chatteris when first bid was rejected?
CAN anybody out there from Roddons Housing Association explain to me - through a letter back in to this newspaper i.e. in print - why there is another application for 67 dwellings to be crammed onto the Kingsfield School Playing Field in Chatteris?
Your application for 67 dwellings was totally rejected by Fenland District Council’s planning committee last December. You appealed. What were the grounds for the appeal? To my knowledge, the appeal decision has not been made.
Why are you wasting valuable council time putting forward another monstrous suggestion? Is there that much to gain from creating future slums? Are there any Roddons supporters out there who also might like to comment?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 2 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 3 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 4 Rugby club fears vendetta after vandals strike again
- 5 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 6 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 7 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 8 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 9 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 10 Tributes to 'loving, kind family man' and community stalwart