Why has Roddons re-applied for 67 homes in Chatteris when first bid was rejected?
CAN anybody out there from Roddons Housing Association explain to me - through a letter back in to this newspaper i.e. in print - why there is another application for 67 dwellings to be crammed onto the Kingsfield School Playing Field in Chatteris?
Your application for 67 dwellings was totally rejected by Fenland District Council’s planning committee last December. You appealed. What were the grounds for the appeal? To my knowledge, the appeal decision has not been made.
Why are you wasting valuable council time putting forward another monstrous suggestion? Is there that much to gain from creating future slums? Are there any Roddons supporters out there who also might like to comment?
- 1 Thousands descend on Chatteris as town lights up for Christmas
- 2 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 3 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 4 East Cambs Council bins green waste collections for seven weeks
- 5 Auditor who fell ill on eve of farmgate report not returning to council
- 6 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 7 Check before you travel ahead of major upgrade, commuters warned
- 8 Health chiefs call for action amid rise in sexually transmitted infections
- 9 ‘We try to think outside the box’ - Alpacas pay a visit to care home
- 10 Young man dies on B645 near St Neots following a head-on crash