Why has Roddons re-applied for 67 homes in Chatteris when first bid was rejected?
CAN anybody out there from Roddons Housing Association explain to me - through a letter back in to this newspaper i.e. in print - why there is another application for 67 dwellings to be crammed onto the Kingsfield School Playing Field in Chatteris?
Your application for 67 dwellings was totally rejected by Fenland District Council’s planning committee last December. You appealed. What were the grounds for the appeal? To my knowledge, the appeal decision has not been made.
Why are you wasting valuable council time putting forward another monstrous suggestion? Is there that much to gain from creating future slums? Are there any Roddons supporters out there who also might like to comment?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 2 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
- 3 'Physically and mentally exhausted" Matt in plea to find missing beagle
- 4 Sandbags available ahead as Storm Christoph arrives
- 5 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 6 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 7 Fishing park owners await green light to open third lake
- 8 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 9 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 10 Driver bids to drift towards fruitful career with national success