Drone images show construction of £9.3m assisted living development in Whittlesey
- Credit: Archant
New drone images show the construction of a £9.3 million assisted living development in Whittlesey, which will have 60 apartments and is due to open in January.
The building, which is a fully rented scheme, was originally due to open in October but is now expected to be completed in January.
The development has received support from Cambridgeshire County Council, Fenland District Council and Homes England, which has provided £3.6m of funding.
The project is being delivered by the Longhurst Group and builders Lindum Group.
When finished, Willow Court will offer 47 one-bedroom apartments and 13 two-bedroom properties as well as a residents' lounge, restaurant, hair salon and therapy room, micro-shop and communal gardens.
You may also want to watch:
An open event was held at Whittlesey Christian Church last month ahead of the opening.
For more information about Willow Court, visit www.longhurst-group.org.uk/willowcourt
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 3 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 4 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 5 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 6 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 7 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 8 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 9 Every little helps for surprised shopper thanks to Tesco worker
- 10 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash